Marketing is the most important concern point for all business owners. Business owners invest in expensive marketing tactics yet fail to achieve the expected popularity or customers. If you are starting a business or if you are one of the million owners who have tried all the marketing methods yet achieved below average results then mind it, that you might be missing out on some marketing basics.
How to Draw the Crowd?
Have you tried giving maximum offers and sales yet not gained enough profit? Ever tried analysing your customer relations or the advertising techniques? Here are some ideas that will bring your business back to life or rather give it a new life:
- Networking: The greater your social network, the more popular your business would be. Discuss your business with your relatives and peers, and you will not even know when they spread the word. Believe it or not but they will be your cost-free business messengers.
- Website Development: Build a website for your business. Give the customers a detailed yet clear idea of your business. Mention about all of your services on the website. Ensure that your salon website is attractive and easily navigable because many clients judge your business by what they see online. Enlist the price of all the services and hairdressing wholesalers or any other entity that you offer. Add a contact form and appointment form for your salon on the website. Also, do not forget to mention all the ways by which your salon or spa can be contacted by possible clients. When clients like your services but are confused about a thing or two, they require some guidance. By contacting a service person all their doubts will be resolved and it will be a win-win situation for you.
- Get Referrals: Ask your clients to rate you and give feedback about their experience online. The positive feedbacks will help you gain client trust even before you visit them. Keep your website updated with all the offers.
- Business Cards and Pamphlets: Offer your business card to all the people you buy things from or sell services to. In addition, request the shop owners and peers to distribute your business cards and pamphlets as much as possible. So, if you are being sponsored by some renowned seller then you will get a hike in your client list. This is a proven method of marketing. You might have to spend a little money in this but the surety of getting favourable results is close to 100%.
- Offer Memberships: Offer business memberships with exciting offers to your customers. Initially do not focus much on long duration memberships, though you can always have one or two in the list. The best thing will be to offer a monthly membership for your hairdressing supplies followed by a membership for 6 months and then finally for an year. The one-month membership might not seem to be very useful but this membership would be the most popular once the clients know of your services. Impress them with offers and elite treatment and they would become your regular customers in no time. If your customers love the membership idea, you can change the membership duration plan according to your preference.
- Free Consultation: Who doesn’t like free consultation about their wellness are beauty? This can be a major way to attract customers. Offer them one-time free consultation or free consultation by a professional every time they utilise some service in your salon or spa.
- Social Media Marketing: Today’s generation trusts social media almost blindly. Show high social media presence and people will start loving you within no time. Build an account on as many social media platforms as possible and keep them updated with all your salon information. Advertise yourself on social media to the fullest. If you have some sale or offers coming up, tell about them all to the netizens. In addition, if you can get some clients to share live reviews with the social media, it will be appreciated very much.