We all know that vaporisers or e-cigarettes are extremely popular nowadays. Vaping is surely ruling high in the field of popularity because lots of smokers are moving away from the habit of smoking cigarettes (and to go for vaping as a better alternative). There have been different kinds of vaping devices launched in the recent years. The ultimate motive behind this is to create a better vaping experience for vapers.
A vape or e-cigarette consist of various different components like coils, batteries, atomisers, etc., but the main emphasis of its operation is on the atomiser. All e-cigarettes include the atomisers, but these can vary largely in terms of brands, material used, important features and upon how we customise it. These consist of a heating coil, a wick and a reservoir for the e-juice. In case the reservoir – or the tank — is filled with e liquid, it starts getting soaked into the wick, which starts feeding the same through the centre or outside of the coil depending upon its types and features. This turns the coil hot faster when you press fire button on it, and then it starts turning your e-liquid into vapour.
Types of Vaping Atomisers
The atomiser is basically the heart of all the vaping devices, and is surely the most customised part too. Though the formation of these atomisers has taken many different forms during the past years, and have risen from being a simple addition to a sophisticated, complex part in any vaping device. But their main roles stay the same. And these thus form an extremely necessary part in your vaping experience. There are numerous atomisers in the market, but they can all fall in the following sub quality:
- Rebuildable Atomisers —Known as RBA, these are a type of atomiser which allows you to make and build your own coils. RBAs grants you better control and personalisation in your vaping device, as you are carrying out your wicking system right from the scratch. It basically lets you try to up your own well-tailored coiling system that enhances personal vaping experience that includes coil resistance, adjustable air flow, wicking, etc.
- Rebuildable Dripping Atomiser — As for (RDAs), they are the basic form of a vaping device which has only the wick and the coil and not the tank. In this procedure, since there’s no tank for the liquid, you have to drip the juice onto the coils to start vaping. When the vape is fired and is inhaled, the coil heats up and transfers the e-liquid into vapour. In this procedure, less wastage of liquid happens as it’s dripped at intervals.
- Rebuildable Tank Atomisers — RTAs are actually RDAs with a tank for the e-juice. In this, there’s a small tube that has the RDA set-up, locked up in a tank that includes the liquid. There is also a wick to absorb the liquid. RTAs are better than RDAs because you don’t have to drip the e-liquid in it. The tank with the e-liquid does the needful. This makes vaping efficient and convenient.
- Rebuildable dripping tank atomisers — (RDTAs) are those tanks that connect the gaps of RDAs and RTAs. Some of the RDTAs have a dripper-style experience. This leads to enhancement of the flavour. While some had this advantageous convenience of a tank inside this again is making the work less. To buy a good Rdta Tank in UK check Lontech Shop which provides the best quality RDTA and other atomisers for your vaping needs available in all budgets.
- Cartomisers — The very basic atomiser, these were previously used a lot because of its easy handling. It consisted of just two parts– a reservoir including a coil, and a wick that used to be screwed into a battery. It only holds up a little amount of e-juice that couldn’t be disposed after use. These are basic in design, which makes it easy even for the beginners. These compliment best with cigalikes, but not on other vaping devices.
- Clearomizers — These are atomisers with a good clear tank and look very similar to cartomizers. But, clearomizers are comparatively improved and have better features. With its transparent tank you can instantly see the quantity of the e-juice left in the tank. It consists of a tube which has the wick and coil head located in the centre of the atomiser. This tube is basically a transparent tank for holding the e-liquid. In case you need a refill of e-juice, just unscrew the tank, refill, then screw it back. The main plus point of It is that a clearomizer is that you get the power to change old coil head and still be able to use the atomiser. Whereas in other cases, replacing the coil head actually leads to buying a new one. Thus, it cuts out extra expenses.
- Glassomizer —It is designed and functions almost like a clearomizer. The main point of difference can be that a glassomizer is made with Pyrex glass while the other is plastic. When you use Pyrex glass in the tank material, it leads to many benefits. This glass is more resistant to erosion that can happen by acidic fluids in the e-juice. This can ultimately enhance the flavour and has a long life span.
By knowing the types of atomisers better, you now know your vapes better.